See our course options below: Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced.
Hint: We’ve found everyone feels they are at an Intermediate or Advanced level. 9 out of 10 clients are wrong. There is always a reaction from our Beginner level training of something like “I can’t believe I’ve been wasting so much time by not knowing what I don’t know! I wish I would have taken this training program, or my company mandated it, years ago.”
What is Microsoft Word?
View All Micosoft Word Courses
Microsoft Word is one of the most widely used word processing software in the world.
We all think we understand the ins and outs of Microsoft Word, but we’re hugely mistaken. The average worker barely scrapes the tip of the iceberg when it comes to Word’s capabilities.
Why not level the playing field within your team and ensure everyone is at a Beginner level, then transition to an Intermediate level. And then Advanced level if you’d like.
Get things done with more speed and precision!
Why Microsoft Word Training Is Critical
Microsoft Word training is perhaps one of the most underrated services a company can provide to its employees, and we are excited to help you embark on this journey.
Tired of your reports having a mundane format or taking too long to create (as you don’t know the tips and tricks that you don’t know); meanwhile your competitors are delivering intriguing eye-catching Word documents? Worried that you may be wasting seconds that add up to minutes that add up to days, that add up to weeks of wasted time? Multiply that by other teammates across the organization and your business case is done! Let’s get training!
Microsoft Word training is critical for a few reasons:
- Stand Out –
- Externally – Your business needs to stand out with its written deliverables if it’s to meaningfully compete with rivals who operate around similar purposes and value propositions. The first impression your company gives when delivering a document to clients, end consumers or industry partners depends greatly on how the audience perceives the general appearance of the document – only then will they give actual value to the words written on the page.
- Internally – Get those reports, collaboration documents, overviews, calendars, sales tools, etc. delivered with more speed & precision (allowing you more time to spend with your family and friends.)
- Cloud –
- The cloud feature of Word is critical. If you know how to use this feature to its full extent, you’ll undoubtedly cut costs, establish reliable back-up options, and improve the ease with which your teammates can mobilize documents from one device to another.
- Even the playing field –
- Every single team member will at some point use Microsoft Word. Investing in a thorough training program is a way to invest in the entire company’s growth and progress. This is a training give that keeps on giving! (For example, if you don’t have Microsoft Word training as part of your onboarding training for new employees, ask yourself “Why?”)
Risks of Not Including Word Training in Your Development Strategy
What if you train your team and they leave? But what if you don’t train them and they stay?!
Your team will miss out on a simple but important L&D and growth opportunity. If you forego Word training, you risk continuing to waste time and deliver documents that as sub-par. Not investing in such training programs also signals to employees that leaders not dedicated to making their time with the organization as worthwhile as possible; employees may even begin looking elsewhere for companies whose on-the-job training will add more value to their profile.
Off-the-Shelf or Customized?
All organizations have different training needs when it comes to understand all that Microsoft Word can do.
- Off the Shelf — You can choose a turnkey, off-the-shelf course that works for a broad range of workforces and is ready-to-go whenever your workforce is ready to begin. These programs save organizations time and money and cover a wide range of skills.
- Customized — If the needs of your workforce are more complex, customizable Word training courses are also available (based on budgets, timelines, skill levels, and intended outcomes). These programs are tailored to the specific needs of your employees, such as varying levels of familiarity with program content and scheduling availability.
Who Needs Word Training?
Any employee with a computer.
Here’s a checklist of flexible and scalable training options to choose from:
- Training Delivery Alignment Options
- Live online
- Live in-person
- Training Content Alignment Options
- Training Team Size Alignment Options
- One-on-one training
- Small team training
- Large team training
- Organization-wide training
- Project-based training
- Training Skill Level Alignment Options
- General understanding overview
- Training Time Commitment Alignment Options
- Hourly programs
- Half-day programs
- Full-day programs
- Multi-day programs
- Boot camp programs
- Continuous learning journey programs
- Training Employee Stage Alignment
- New Hire and Onboarding training programs
- Upskilling training programs
- Reskilling training programs
- Mentoring, Consulting, and/or Coaching
- Training Cutting-Edge Needs Alignment
- Plug into an existing program to compliment what you already have in motion
- Establish a new training program to get a new one launched
We can have a training proposal started for you within minutes.
We can also have training programs coordinated for you within hours (not days, weeks, or months).
Why wait, let’s chat.
Simple Solutions to Common Training Ramp Problems:
- Need More Resources/Teammates?
- Go team. We bring a team to help you as an extension of you and your organization. Your teammates include…
- Industry Thought Leader & Trusted Advisor
- Client Success Manager
- Training Program Manager
- Project Manager
- Expert Trainer(s)
- Need More Time?
- Watch. We can take all training tasks off your desk. You don’t have to worry about a thing; we are an extension of you, your team, and your organization. We help set a training and skill development goal, then handle the strategy, coordination, execution (trainers, materials, content, reporting) and measurable results. Training attendees walk away from training with the ability to immediately use what they learned; including leveraging new tools.
- Need More Budget?
- Makes sense/cents. Because our programs are flexible and scalable, so is our pricing. You’ll be surprised how reasonable our prices are compared to (a) the opportunity cost of your internal resources or (b) compared to the external “other guys”/our competition. We beat competitive pricing all day long.
- Need Decision-Making Authority?
- Deal. Allow us to help you build your business case to prove why you need this training, why now, and the ROI impact it will have.
Top 10 Training Outcomes
- Boost job satisfaction, morale, and motivation
- Streamline efficiencies in processes, and time saved
- Adopt new technologies and methods
- Catapult innovation in strategic and tactical execution
- Swifter decision making
- Reduce employee turnover
- Even the playing field within the organization
- Stay ahead of the competition
- Energize teamwork, collaboration, and engagement
- Ongoing training is a talent recruiting differentiator
- (Bonus Outcome) Saving IT team time, resources, budget
Request a quote today. We can have training coordinated for you in minutes (not days, weeks, or months!)