What is Microsoft OneNote?
Microsoft OneNote is a program for taking notes in a free form or in a multi-user collaborative manner. Users can take traditional notes, make drawings and tables, gather screenshots, and even insert audio recordings. This can be leveraged for personal communications or across the organization (such as shared tasks, goals, and/or project updates).
View All Microsoft OneNote Courses
Why Microsoft OneNote Training Is Critical
OneNote training can significantly enhance your business’s communications and efficiencies for several reasons:
- Multimedia. OneNote allows users to incorporate multimedia, making notes more engaging and handier for future reference.
- Cross-software integration. OneNote can be integrated with other apps; for example, notes can be sent directly from OneNote in an Outlook email without losing formatting.
- Security. Having a solid understanding of OneNote allows users to leverage its security settings and make sure all notes are properly guarded. Not being proficient in OneNote’s capabilities means potentially leaving sensitive information unprotected and vulnerable.
Risks of Not Including Microsoft OneNote Training in Your Development Strategy
The main risk of not including OneNote training in your development strategy is leaving your employees to overly dependent on word processors and overcomplicating certain tasks that would be made much easier with OneNote (streamlining communications and collaboration).
Another risk of not including OneNote training is missing out on the benefits of collaborative notetaking and this tools efficiencies. If usage & adoption of OneNote in not at least a beginner-training level, they’ll likely use be wasting time within the tool and or not using it at all and duplicating their efforts (and others too) via using separate platforms that are not able to be integrated with a simple click.
Lean into the increasingly digital era and include OneNote training in your development strategy.
Off-the-Shelf or Customized?
All organizations have different training needs when it comes to understand all that Microsoft OneNote can do. You can choose a turnkey, off-the-shelf course that works for a broad range of workforces and is ready-to-go whenever your workforce is ready to begin. These programs save organizations time and money and cover a wide range of skills.
If the needs of your workforce are more complex, customizable OneNote training courses are also available. These programs are tailored to the specific needs of your employees, such as varying levels of familiarity with program content and scheduling availability.
Who Needs OneNote Training?
If you, your team, and/or your organization has Microsoft OneNote, you need at least a beginner-level understanding via training to maximize your investment and ensure a level-playing field for usage and adoption.
No matter the function, level, or industry, all professionals can make their day-to-day processes – and those of their teammates – more seamless with OneNote training. Make swifter decision making with OneNote.
Here’s a checklist of flexible and scalable training options to choose from:
- Training Delivery Alignment Options
- Live online
- Live in-person
- Training Content Alignment Options
- Training Team Size Alignment Options
- One-on-one training
- Small team training
- Large team training
- Organization-wide training
- Project-based training
- Training Skill Level Alignment Options
- General understanding overview
- Training Time Commitment Alignment Options
- Hourly programs
- Half-day programs
- Full-day programs
- Multi-day programs
- Boot camp programs
- Continuous learning journey programs
- Training Employee Stage Alignment
- New Hire and Onboarding training programs
- Upskilling training programs
- Reskilling training programs
- Mentoring, Consulting, and/or Coaching
- Training Cutting-Edge Needs Alignment
- Plug into an existing program to compliment what you already have in motion
- Establish a new training program to get a new one launched
We can have a training proposal started for you within minutes.
We can also have training programs coordinated for you within hours (not days, weeks, or months).
Why wait, let’s chat.
Simple Solutions to Common Training Ramp Problems:
- Need More Resources/Teammates?
- Go team. We bring a team to help you as an extension of you and your organization. Your teammates include…
- Industry Thought Leader & Trusted Advisor
- Client Success Manager
- Training Program Manager
- Project Manager
- Expert Trainer(s)
- Need More Time?
- Watch. We can take all training tasks off your desk. You don’t have to worry about a thing; we are an extension of you, your team, and your organization. We help set a training and skill development goal, then handle the strategy, coordination, execution (trainers, materials, content, reporting) and measurable results. Training attendees walk away from training with the ability to immediately use what they learned; including leveraging new tools.
- Need More Budget?
- Makes sense/cents. Because our programs are flexible and scalable, so is our pricing. You’ll be surprised how reasonable our prices are compared to (a) the opportunity cost of your internal resources or (b) compared to the external “other guys”/our competition. We beat competitive pricing all day long.
- Need Decision-Making Authority?
- Deal. Allow us to help you build your business case to prove why you need this training, why now, and the ROI impact it will have.
Top 10 Training Outcomes
- Boost job satisfaction, morale, and motivation
- Streamline efficiencies in processes, and time saved
- Adopt new technologies and methods
- Catapult innovation in strategic and tactical execution
- Swifter decision making
- Reduce employee turnover
- Even the playing field within the organization
- Stay ahead of the competition
- Energize teamwork, collaboration, and engagement
- Ongoing training is a talent recruiting differentiator
- (Bonus Outcome) Saving IT team time, resources, budget
Request a quote today. We can have training coordinated for you in minutes (not days, weeks, or months!)