Too often employees are asked to “just start using it” or “learn from your teammate” or “figure it out on your own” or “ask me if you have any questions once you log in.” All of these are detrimental to your business while wasting time, money, and resources… and may even contribute to employees leaving your team or organization. There are endless pain points a simple Teams training program can solve. Why not onboard new employees and level the playing field with existing employees by scheduling a Beginner, Intermediate, and/or Advanced training course today? We can have training coordinated for you in minutes (not days, weeks or months.)
What is Microsoft Teams?
View All Microsoft Teams Courses
Microsoft Teams is a business communication platform that allows for video or voice-only conferences. Teams also offers workspace chat, file storage and app integration, making it comparable to Slack and other multi-dimensional communication platforms/tools/systems.
Why Microsoft Teams Training Is Critical
How much time is your team wasting by not knowing what they don’t know. How many employees leave because the organization does not provide the fundamental/onboarding training the employee deserves (and expects?) Providing your team with Teams training will empower them to further embrace this increasingly digital world of business and be savvier and more efficient with the app’s videoconferencing and file storage components. Some more specific reasons for which Teams training is imperative include the following:
- Team engagement. With Teams, your team can do everything in just one place. From calls to chats to collaborating on documents, Teams provides a one-stop shop for coworkers, so they do not have to toggle between multiple applications.
- Constant evolution. Teams is routinely being updated by Microsoft, making it remain cutting edge despite the passage of time. Training your team in Teams means keeping them invested in the tool you are already paying for and they use.
- User friendly. There’s no better choice for investment than a platform that is easy to use and welcoming to even the least technologically inclined folks.
Risks of Not Including Teams Training in Your Development Strategy
Not including Teams training in your development strategy is not getting things done with the most speed and precision. What % of Microsoft Teams is your team using at a Beginner level or Intermediate level?
Off-the-Shelf or Customized?
All organizations have different training needs when it comes to understanding all that this tool can do while meeting usage & adoption expectations.
- Off the Shelf — You can choose a turnkey, off-the-shelf course that works for a broad range of workforces and is ready-to-go whenever your workforce is ready to begin. These programs save organizations time and money and cover a wide range of skills.
- Customized — If the needs of your workforce are more complex, customizable Word training courses are also available (based on budgets, timelines, skill levels, and intended outcomes). These programs are tailored to the specific needs of your employees, such as varying levels of familiarity with program content and scheduling availability.
Who Needs Teams Training?
Any employee with a computer with Teams on it.
Here’s a checklist of flexible and scalable training options to choose from:
- Training Delivery Alignment Options
- Live online
- Live in-person
- Training Content Alignment Options
- Training Team Size Alignment Options
- One-on-one training
- Small team training
- Large team training
- Organization-wide training
- Project-based training
- Training Skill Level Alignment Options
- General understanding overview
- Training Time Commitment Alignment Options
- Hourly programs
- Half-day programs
- Full-day programs
- Multi-day programs
- Boot camp programs
- Continuous learning journey programs
- Training Employee Stage Alignment
- New Hire and Onboarding training programs
- Upskilling training programs
- Reskilling training programs
- Mentoring, Consulting, and/or Coaching
- Training Cutting-Edge Needs Alignment
- Plug into an existing program to compliment what you already have in motion
- Establish a new training program to get a new one launched
We can have a training proposal started for you within minutes.
We can also have training programs coordinated for you within hours (not days, weeks, or months).
Why wait, let’s chat.
Simple Solutions to Common Training Ramp Problems:
- Need More Resources/Teammates?
- Go team. We bring a team to help you as an extension of you and your organization. Your teammates include…
- Industry Thought Leader & Trusted Advisor
- Client Success Manager
- Training Program Manager
- Project Manager
- Expert Trainer(s)
- Need More Time?
- Watch. We can take all training tasks off your desk. You don’t have to worry about a thing; we are an extension of you, your team, and your organization. We help set a training and skill development goal, then handle the strategy, coordination, execution (trainers, materials, content, reporting) and measurable results. Training attendees walk away from training with the ability to immediately use what they learned; including leveraging new tools.
- Need More Budget?
- Makes sense/cents. Because our programs are flexible and scalable, so is our pricing. You’ll be surprised how reasonable our prices are compared to (a) the opportunity cost of your internal resources or (b) compared to the external “other guys”/our competition. We beat competitive pricing all day long.
- Need Decision-Making Authority?
- Deal. Allow us to help you build your business case to prove why you need this training, why now, and the ROI impact it will have.
Top 10 Training Outcomes
- Boost job satisfaction, morale, and motivation
- Streamline efficiencies in processes, and time saved
- Adopt new technologies and methods
- Catapult innovation in strategic and tactical execution
- Swifter decision making
- Reduce employee turnover
- Even the playing field within the organization
- Stay ahead of the competition
- Energize teamwork, collaboration, and engagement
- Ongoing training is a talent recruiting differentiator
- (Bonus Outcome) Saving IT team time, resources, budget
Request a quote today. We can have training coordinated for you in minutes (not days, weeks, or months!)