Does your team understand at least the basics of Project Management to get things done with more speed and precision? Is a Project Management training course or program a part of your new employee Onboarding program? Is each teammate on a level-playing field regarding Project Management? Are all of your project meetings complete within 15-30 minutes?
… If you answered “No” to any of the above, ask yourself “Why.” Allowing us to coordinate Project Management training for you, your team, your organization, and/or those you serve is the gift that keeps on giving!
What is Project Management?
View All Project Management Courses
Project management is the ability align the people, the processes, and the systems/tools to be in position to exceed project goals. Project management involves the proper delegation of tasks, the setting of deadlines and the clear communication of certain nuances.
Why Project Management Training Is Critical
To some, project management may seem simple, but it takes ample training and practice to understand how to effectively manage a project. Project management training is critical for several reasons:
- One team, one language, one playbook, one Win!
- Knowing how to efficiently manage a project leads to less wasted time and reduced costs.
- Strategically managing a project is a great way to set a precedent for how things should be done in your organization down the road.
- Goals and objectives will be more widely understood by teammates if strong project management is executed.
- Quality control is an inevitable positive result of project management, as every step of the project will be controlled and evaluated.
- A clear record of project management makes for easy future reference, as all steps and processes will be recorded, and teammates will be able to look back at the completed work.
A one-time investment in project management training has an immediate ROI. And, of course, ongoing training will ensure usage and adoption is meeting expectations as you become more sophisticated and innovative in your projects, deliverables, and goals.
Risks of Not Including Project Management Training in Your Development Strategy
A development strategy lacking project management training is a serious misstep, as your teammates will miss out on a great lesson in efficient operations. Not understanding how to strategically allocate tasks, keep record of a project’s progression, or set team-wide deadlines and guidelines ensures that your project will not be carried out as smoothly as possible.
Your competitors are becoming more strategic with their processes. They’ll get things done faster, produce more quality-controlled work, and ultimately deliver more value to stakeholders. And, due to efficient project management, they’ll have well-organized records of the processes that drove them to success so that they can take the same steps in the future.
We can help Don’t fall (further) behind.
Off-the-Shelf or Customized?
All organizations have different training needs.
- Off the Shelf — You can choose a turnkey, off-the-shelf course that works for a broad range of workforces and is ready-to-go whenever your workforce is ready to begin. These programs save organizations time and money and cover a wide range of skills.
- Customized — If the needs of your workforce are more complex, customizable project management training courses are also available (based on budgets, timelines, skill levels, and intended outcomes). These programs are tailored to the specific needs of your employees, such as varying levels of familiarity with program content and scheduling availability.
Who Needs Project Management Training?
Any employee with a computer.
Here’s a checklist of flexible and scalable training options to choose from:
- Training Delivery Alignment Options
- Live online
- Live in-person
- Training Content Alignment Options
- Training Team Size Alignment Options
- One-on-one training
- Small team training
- Large team training
- Organization-wide training
- Project-based training
- Training Skill Level Alignment Options
- General understanding overview
- Training Time Commitment Alignment Options
- Hourly programs
- Half-day programs
- Full-day programs
- Multi-day programs
- Boot camp programs
- Continuous learning journey programs
- Training Employee Stage Alignment
- New Hire and Onboarding training programs
- Upskilling training programs
- Reskilling training programs
- Mentoring, Consulting, and/or Coaching
- Training Cutting-Edge Needs Alignment
- Plug into an existing program to compliment what you already have in motion
- Establish a new training program to get a new one launched
We can have a training proposal started for you within minutes.
We can also have training programs coordinated for you within hours (not days, weeks, or months).
Why wait, let’s chat.
Simple Solutions to Common Training Ramp Problems:
- Need More Resources/Teammates?
- Go team. We bring a team to help you as an extension of you and your organization. Your teammates include…
- Industry Thought Leader & Trusted Advisor
- Client Success Manager
- Training Program Manager
- Project Manager
- Expert Trainer(s)
- Need More Time?
- Watch. We can take all training tasks off your desk. You don’t have to worry about a thing; we are an extension of you, your team, and your organization. We help set a training and skill development goal, then handle the strategy, coordination, execution (trainers, materials, content, reporting) and measurable results. Training attendees walk away from training with the ability to immediately use what they learned; including leveraging new tools.
- Need More Budget?
- Makes sense/cents. Because our programs are flexible and scalable, so is our pricing. You’ll be surprised how reasonable our prices are compared to (a) the opportunity cost of your internal resources or (b) compared to the external “other guys”/our competition. We beat competitive pricing all day long.
- Need Decision-Making Authority?
- Deal. Allow us to help you build your business case to prove why you need this training, why now, and the ROI impact it will have.
Top 10 Training Outcomes
- Boost job satisfaction, morale, and motivation
- Streamline efficiencies in processes, and time saved
- Adopt new technologies and methods
- Catapult innovation in strategic and tactical execution
- Swifter decision making
- Reduce employee turnover
- Even the playing field within the organization
- Stay ahead of the competition
- Energize teamwork, collaboration, and engagement
- Ongoing training is a talent recruiting differentiator
- (Bonus Outcome) Saving IT team time, resources, budget
Request a quote today. We can have training coordinated for you in minutes (not days, weeks, or months!)