Who should attend & recommended skills
- This course is geared for proficient Python programmers who have experience with text-based machine learning who want to build the foundations of any domain-specific NLP system by creating the most a robust and efficient language model.
- This course uses Python 3.7. It is recommended that you use the Anaconda distribution of Python and conda for managing the libraries.
- Skill-level: Foundation-level Building Domain Specific Language Models skills for Intermediate skilled team members. This is not a basic class.
- NumPy: Basic (1-2 years’ experience)
- pandas: Basic (1-2 years’ experience)
- NLTK: Basic (1-2 years’ experience)
- PyTorch, TensorFlow or Keras for creating neural networks: Basic (1-2 years’ experience)