- Duration: 2 days
- Skill-level: Foundation-level Machine Learning for Intermediate skilled team members. This is not a basic class.
- Targeted Audience: This course is geared for those who wants to use artificial intelligence and machine learning on AWS to create engaging applications
- Hands-on Learning: This course is approximately 50% hands-on lab to 50% lecture ratio, combining engaging lecture, demos, group activities and discussions with machine-based student labs and exercises. Student machines are required.
- Delivery Format: This course is available for onsite private classroom presentation.
- Customizable: This course may be tailored to target your specific training skills objectives, tools of choice and learning goals.
Machine Learning with AWS is the right place to start if you are a beginner interested in learning useful artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning skills using Amazon Web Services (AWS), the most popular and powerful cloud platform. You will learn how to use AWS to transform your projects into apps that work at high speed and are highly scalable. From natural language processing (NLP) applications, such as language translation and understanding news articles and other text sources, to creating chatbots with both voice and text interfaces, you will learn all that there is to know about using AWS to your advantage. You will also understand how to process huge numbers of images fast and create machine learning models. By the end of this course, you will have developed the skills you need to efficiently use AWS in your machine learning and artificial intelligence projects.
Working in a hands-on learning environment, led by our Machine Learning expert instructor, students will learn about and explore:
- Explore popular AI and ML services with their underlying algorithms
- Use the AWS environment to manage your AI workflow
- Reinforce key concepts with hands-on exercises using real-world datasets
Topics Covered: This is a high-level list of topics covered in this course. Please see the detailed Agenda below
- Get up and running with machine learning on the AWS platform
- Analyze unstructured text using AI and Amazon Comprehend
- Create a chatbot and interact with it using speech and text input
- Retrieve external data via your chatbot
- Develop a natural language interface
- Apply AI to images and videos with Amazon Rekognition
Audience & Pre-Requisites
This course is geared for attendees with basic Linux and ML skills who wish to use artificial intelligence and machine learning on AWS to create engaging applications
Pre-Requisites: Students should have
- Basic to Intermediate IT Skills and Machine Learning knowledge
- Good foundational mathematics or logic skills
- Basic Linux skills, including familiarity with command-line options such as ls, cd, cp, and su
Course Agenda / Topics
- Introduction to Amazon Web Services
- What is AWS?
- What is Amazon S3?
- Core S3 Concepts
- Data Replication
- AWS Command-Line Interface (CLI)
- Command Line-Interface (CLI) Usage
- Recursion and Parameters
- Using the AWS Console to Identify Machine Learning Services
- Summarizing Text Documents Using NLP
- What is Natural Language Processing?
- Using Amazon Comprehend to Inspect Text and Determine the Primary Language
- Extracting Information in a Set of Documents
- Setting up a Lambda function and Analyzing Imported Text Using Comprehend
- Perform Topic Modeling and Theme Extraction
- Extracting and Analyzing Common Themes
- Creating a Chatbot with Natural Language
- What is a Chatbot?
- What is Natural Language Understanding?
- Setting Up with Amazon Lex
- Creating a Custom Chatbot
- A Bot Recognizing an Intent and Filling a Slot
- Lambda Function – Implementation of Business Logic
- Using Speech with the Chatbot
- Amazon Connect Basics
- Interacting with the Chatbot
- Talking to Your Chatbot through a Call Center using Amazon Connect
- Using Amazon Lex Chatbots with Amazon Connect
- Analyzing Images with Computer Vision
- Amazon Rekognition Basics
- Rekognition and Deep Learning