Who should attend & recommended skills
- This course is geared for those who want to create simple generator and discriminator networks that are the foundation of GAN architecture to produce photo-realistic faces and other media objects. With the potential to produce stunningly realistic animations or shocking deep fakes, GANs are a huge step forward in deep learning systems.
- Skill-level: Foundation-level GANs for Intermediate skilled team members. This is not a basic class.
- Python skills: Intermediate (3-5 years’ experience)
- Deep learning-based image processing: Basic (1-2 years’ experience)
- Basic Linux, including familiarity with command-line options such as ls, cd, cp, and su